Our trip to New Hampshire

Last weekend the whole family packed up and headed to our cottage in Alton Bay, New Hampshire for a few days.  We totally needed it!  We had a great time!  It was a packed house though, let me tell ya!  There was me, my husband, our daughter, Papa Neno (hubby's grandfather), cousin John, John's wife Sabrina, their daughter (my goddaughter) Jordin, cousin Justin and his girlfriend Anaiese.  Thank goodness the cottage can sleep about 15 people!

We spent one day at Weirs Beach going up and down the "boardwalk" and playing in all the arcades.  We spent an afternoon at the lake and just hung around the cottage the rest of the time.  We have a big inflatable pool in the front yard so the kids were pumped!  We bbq'd and played darts and just unwinded from city life!  We're very fortunate to have the cottage to escape to and our mini vacation was well worth it!

Before I get to some pics, I have a video of my 1 year old goddaughter Jordin copying my 3 year old daughter Kassie, who's off camera, screaming her head off!  It's hilarious!


Now some pics...

Justin on the scooter

Jordin doesn't understand that it's a pool toy!
Just try gettin Kass off a trampoline!!


That's it for now, have to upload the rest!  Will post when I do!


posted under , |

2 people have said:

Michelle said...

I think you'll really like this blog.
http://ohmysugarhigh.com/

Michelle said...

It sounds like you had a great little escape. (I'm TOTALLY jealous, bytheway.) The video is so cute and funny. They are so adorable at that age. Thanks for sharing. P.S. I found you through the 31DBBB.

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear what you've got to say! Thanks for your comments, I just LOVE comments...xoxo

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my button!!

Grab my button!!

Life, as it is on FB!!

    Yeah, I'm on the list...

    MMButton

    Blogs I love...

    You Networked?

    Find cool blogs


Recent Comments